Requirements to be a Member of The Good Contractors Organization
- You must be in business for more than 3 years if you have over 10 years experience and a minimum of 5 years as a business owner if you have less than 10 years experience.
- You must have a website and be easily found by homeowners that would investigate further.
- You must have a clean review record on the review sites and an acceptable grade on sites like the BBB that are considered to be credible by the public. We realize that reviews and grades are subjective, but we have a reputation to uphold and too many "bad" reviews or grades on a simple internet search will be perceived that we didn't do our homework.
- We understand the nature of reviews, so negative reviews will not disqualify you, but we pay close attention to the content of negative reviews and patterns that reveal legitimacy.
- You must want to grow your company as The Good Contractors Organization grows. There are limited positions and we need contractors that want to grow with integrity.
- You must pass a background check both personally and business.
- You must have General Liability Insurance - We will need to be certificate holders to insure that your insurance never lapses.
- You MUST have the honesty and integrity to deliver the highest quality products at fair and honest rates and quickly respond to any disputes.
- You need to be willing to display The Good Contractors Organization logos on your websites, marketing materials, and vehicles.
- You will need to agree to schedule a meeting with the Founder so that he can share best practices and get your whole team in line with the messaging.
The Good Contractors List, Inc. is just as accountable to the homeowner as our contractors and we need to know that we have a team member that will represent the entire group with the highest integrity. In order for us to make a difference, we need future-minded contractors in our family. If you believe you match the qualifications above and have what we are looking for, then please fill out our Contractor Initial Screening Form. We look forward to hearing from you!